Having an amazing product is not all that you need have to sell it. Visibility is one of the most important factors for selling a product. A product that looks good to the public and has an association with a company that is renowned will be able to sell. But even before that, they have to be visible to the public! One of the best ways to do that is to gain visibility in a trade show. A trade show will allow you to have a little traction but it’s important to market your product right. While there are a number of ways you can do that, the best one is by Giveaways.
Giveaways are a great way to market your product at a cheap rate. Giving free products to people will allow you to gain a lot of popularity however its necessary to know what to give that will yield the best results.
The brand: It is imperative to know whether it is useful to put a brand on the object or not.
The budget: You cannot go out and spend all or maximum of your marketing budget on something that won’t even market the product right e.g. Rubber bracelets won’t cost a lot of money and can be a better replacement to your own product given free.
Its value: Value and cost are two different things. A value of a thing is defined by how useful it becomes in a time of need. To find out what becomes valuable during the trade show.
1. Phone Charger: Quite often we forget how much we use our phones on a daily basis. When it comes to trade shows the use increases even more. After you have clicked photos, saved contacts, emailed people and accessed your social media account your battery is bound to run out and at their hour of need, you can be their hero! Giving phone chargers as giveaways can really amp up your marketing game, making you step out from rest of the crowd.
2. Headphones: Headphones again is a great giveaway because everyone needs it. Earphones and headphones break all the time and you can help provide the same. Since they can take it home, they will be able to remember you whenever they are using the headphones. Just make sure you’re branding the box you’re gonna give them into.
3. Wristbands: One of the best ways to market your product is to have customized rubber bracelets personalized for your brand. Wristbands look stylish and at the same time on people’s arm, it can go beyond the trade show. Customized silicone bracelets are able to make others ask questions about it. With a little wit in your graphics, it can increase the visibility and thus the overall marketing potential.
4. Reusable water bottles: Another great giveaway is reusable water bottles. Water, the requirement of all is taken along with many in their water bottles. Having it switched with yours will give you a lot of publicity and at the same time help a lot of people too. This gives your company a positive image too.
5. Tote Bags: Finally another great gift is a Tote bag. Tote bags will allow your customer to carry all the giveaways from different stalls and thus make your brand, the most prominent one. Seeing people carry bags with your brand around will make others believe in the power of your brand. It can be used later as a carry bag too if the product is of a sturdier quality.
With all the great ideas laid out, choose your best ones and set up a stall. The product you sell is meant to affect not just yours but the lives of everyone who uses it to make sure the visibility you attain is followed up with a great buying experience for the customer.